TERMS OF SERVICE
Payments to CursedCraft servers is a payment for the virtual items contained in the purchase. This transaction is final and there are no refunds. If you are banned for breaking the rules of CursedCraft servers, you will not be refunded this money. Bans are subject to the full discretion of the server admins and rules can be changed at any time. There is no guarantee on being able to enter the server, and if the server is no longer operated the virtual items are forfeit. Refund requests due to issues concerning lag, game glitches, or any other issues are subject to the discretion of CursedCraft administration team. All items are virtual and have no value.
By agreeing you are stating that:
1. You are over the age of 18 OR have parental permission
2. You have authorization to use the debit/credit card and/or paypal account
3. You will not chargeback, dispute, reverse any payments
4. You will not abuse your gifts and/or ranks
5. We reserve the right to ban any account without notice for any reason.
6. You agree to everything listed above and below. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GRANTED
1) We reserve the right to change, with or without notice, any rank price that has been set forth. We also reserve the right to change the contents of a specific rank – the benefits of a certain rank can change, and you will not be entitled to the old rank benefits if we change it. Rest assured that no rank benefit, or any other item in the store, will be changed without a valid, server-balancing reason.
2) You agree to indemnify the staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff. By agreeing to these terms, you agree not to present any lawsuit or other legal challenge against the server staff for any reason, whether related to your purchase or not.
3) You understand and agree that your use of this website and any services or content provided is made available and provided to you at your own risk. It is provided to you as-is and we expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, expressed or implied, including but not limited to the warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement. You understand and agree that neither us nor any participant in the service provides professional advice of any kind and thus use of such advice or any other information is solely at your own risk and without our liability of any kind. Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties and the above disclaimer may not apply to you only as it relates to implied warranties.
4) You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible loss (even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from or arising out of
(I) The use of or the inability to use the service, (II) The cost to obtain substitute goods and/or services resulting from any transaction entered into on trough the service, (III) Unauthorized access to or alternation of your data transmissions, (IV) Statements or conduct of any third party on the service, or (V) any other matter relating to the service. Note that by accepting the terms in the document, you are also waiving your right, to take any action, legal or otherwise, against anyone or anything related to the staff, management, administrators, members, owners or any hosts of this server. You furthermore acknowledge that if any part of this document is found to be invalid or unenforceable in any way, any parts not found to be invalid or unenforceable will be considered fully valid and binding.
5) Any staff, owners, hosts, advertisers, officers, directors, employees, partners, and all other parties related to this servers staff reserve the right, with the appropriate permissions, to forcibly make you leave the server, permanently or temporarily, with no chance of refund – however this will never be unwarranted, this will only happen in the case of extreme rule-breaking. If you obey the rules, you will never be banned, plain and simple.
6) By donating to CursedCraft you are not entitled to any Physical or virtual good, a donation is a donation and not a purchase. As defined a donation is an act or instance of presenting something as a gift, grant, or a contribution with no expectation of anything in return. Anything received will be as is and no warranty or guarantee it will always be available.
7) All terms and conditions are in effect indefinitely as soon as the contract is accepted, and will remain to be active even after you quit, are banished, removed, or if you leave the server/forum in any way. Refund Policy: All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.
8) We are not responsible for any received items purchased by you or a third party that has lost the purchased item due to any of the following in-game experiences including but not limited to:
9) Attempts to bypass or break our refund/chargeback policy via filing chargeback case with your credit card company will result in a permanent ban from all of CursedCraft’s servers.These actions could also cause a serious police investigation.
10) If any of the server(s) or gamemode(s) on CursedCraft are to ever shut down, refunds will not be available.
11) Before purchasing any of our online packages, you must enter in the provided slots for personal information about yourself or of the credit card and/or money provider (Name, adress, ect.). By accepting these terms, you automatically agree that this information accurate, correct and up to date.
12) We do not take any liability for our online goods being sold by third party users.
13) You are responsible for entering the correct username(s) for the package(s) that you will be/are purchasing! If you still manage to enter the incorrect username, please create a Donation Support thread @ www.cursedcraft.id or by emailing us at [email protected] and the issue will be resolved as soon as possible!
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
CursedCraft server is not affiliated with Mojang.
By using or accessing any of CursedCraft's services you are agreeing to CursedCraft's Terms and Conditions. If you do not or have failed to comply with any of our terms and conditions you are prohibited from using or accessing this site and/or the entirety of our services.
By registering to any CursedCraft services you agree to these terms and conditions:
Modification of the Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to change this terms and conditions from time to time without notice. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this User Agreement periodically to familiarize yourself with any modifications. Your continued use of this site after such modifications will constitute acknowledgment and agreement of the modified terms and conditions.
All sales are final, you may not buyback, stop, credit the server by any means necessary in order to receive your funds back that of which have been paid. And in doing so we reserve the right to disallow your continued play on the server/forums and not allow further funds to be added or taken away. We reserve the right to pursue any legal or collection action necessary to recover damages in the event of a forced charge-back.
Minecraft content and materials are trademarks and copyrights of Mojang AB or its licensors. All rights reserved. This site is a part of the CursedCraft and is not affiliated with Mojang AB.
For more support, questions and/or concerns, please contact CursedCraft through email via [email protected]!
Minecraft ®/TM & © 2009-2015 Mojang / Notch